Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Diwali GIF, Happy Diwali GIF, Happy Diwali GIF Download, Diwali GIF Download, Diwali GIF Images, Happy Diwali GIF Images Free Download, Diwali Recipes.
Best 15+ Diwali GIF
There is a constant flow of guests on Diwali. In such a situation, if you prepare the dishes in advance and keep them ready, your time can be saved. At this time, instead of bringing dishes from the market, cook them at home because adulteration is prevalent at this time.
The festival of Diwali is a festival of lights and delicious dishes. Diwali is celebrated with different dishes in different corners of the country. There is a constant flow of guests on this day. In such a situation, if you prepare the dishes in advance and keep them ready, your time can be saved. At this time, instead of bringing dishes from the market, cook them at home because adulteration is prevalent at this time. On this occasion, also make such things which you can store for a long time. We are telling you about some easy recipes to make on the occasion of Diwali, by making which you can surprise your guests.
1. Coconut Laddus – Coconut Laddus is a very tasty dessert recipe which is very popular all over India. You can win the hearts of your family and friends by making this easy recipe on the occasion of Diwali.
2. Pulao – If you are bored with regular pulao and want to try something new this Diwali, then make this easy and interesting Zarda Pulao recipe. Everyone will like its sweet taste.
3. Shakkarpara – We all are quite familiar with this snack recipe. It is made especially during festivals. It is popular in almost every corner of India.
4. Vermicelli – Vermicelli is a popular North Indian recipe which is made in almost every festival. Dessert recipe made from vermicelli, milk, rose water and almonds is a favorite dish of people of all ages.
5. Malpua – Malpua is a popular North Indian recipe which you can make on the occasion of Diwali. Everyone will like this dessert recipe made from flour and semolina.
6. Crispy Kachori – Kachori is a popular street food of North India. This recipe made of flour and many spices tastes very tasty with chutney. You can get compliments by making this snack among desserts during Diwali.
7. Jalebi – Jalebi made from flour and sugar syrup is a famous Indian dessert recipe. It is definitely made on the occasion of Diwali and Holi.
8. Gulab Jamun – Gulab Jamun is every Indian’s favorite dish which is made on special occasions. This easy dessert recipe can be made with khoya, milk and sugar.
9. Gujiya – Gujiya is a famous sweet dish which is made on the occasion of Diwali, Holi and Teej. This recipe made of khoya, almonds and green cardamom is everyone’s favorite dish.
10. Dahi Papdi Chaat – Dahi Papdi Chaat is a popular North Indian street food. This is a delicious and quick snack recipe. The best thing about this spicy recipe is that you get to taste many flavors in just one bite.
Diwali Special Snacks Recipes
1. Spicy Bhakar Badi
Ingredients: 400 grams gram flour, 125 grams flour, 2 large potatoes, 2 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 200 grams coriander leaves, 5 teaspoons white sesame, 2 teaspoons poppy seeds, 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar, 2 1 /2 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon ground green chili, 2 teaspoon garam masala, 100 grams dry grated coconut, 2 1/2 teaspoon oil.
Method: Mix poppy seeds, sugar, lemon and 2 teaspoons salt and keep aside. Fry the potatoes tightly and add green coriander. In a vessel, add white sesame seeds, coconut in 1 tablespoon oil and fry for 2-3 minutes. Mix this spice in fried potatoes. Add green chillies.
Mix gram flour and flour, add 1 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and turmeric and knead it hard. Pound it on a rolling board, now make a dough and roll it out thinly. Mix garam masala thickly with water. Spread some garam masala on the rolled puri and spread coriander masala on top. Roll it up. Press the edges with your hands and stick them. Make a mark on that roll with a knife at a distance of 1 inch. Heat oil and fry almonds on low flame. Do not turn it upside down, but pour oil from above through a strainer. Then cut at the mark and serve.
2. Crispy Spicy Peanuts
Ingredients: 1 cup peanuts, 50 grams gram flour, turmeric, chilli, garam masala powder, salt as per taste, oil for frying.
Method: Mix all the spices in gram flour and spread it in a plate. Now add oil to the peanuts, grease them and put them in the gram flour plate. Sprinkle water and keep stirring the plate until the gram flour is thoroughly coated with the grains. Heat oil and fry them until crisp. Cool it, keep it in a box and serve it with tea.
3. Crispy Mathri
Ingredients: 250 grams flour, 10 grams nigella seeds, 5 grams black pepper, salt as per taste, desi ghee for frying and kneading.
Method: Mix all the flour and salt and sift it. Mix two tablespoons of ghee in it, add coarsely ground black pepper and nigella seeds and knead a stiff dough. Then keep it covered with a wet cloth for some time.
Now make small puris of flour and fold them into triangles. Apply 1-1 black peppercorns on top. After all the mathris are ready, fry them in hot ghee on low flame till they turn golden. When it cools down, store it in an air tight container. This Mathri does not spoil for 10-15 days.
4. Spicy Peanut Tasty
Ingredients: 1 bowl peanuts, 100 grams gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, a pinch of asafoetida, 1 teaspoon fennel, one teaspoon coriander, half teaspoon garam masala powder, salt as per taste, oil for frying.
Method: First of all clean the grains. Now take gram flour in a bowl and mix all the spices and prepare a thick batter. Add 2 tea spoons of Moin in the prepared solution.
Now heat oil in a pan, dip peanuts in gram flour solution and fry till they become crisp. Cool it and keep it in an airtight container. Welcome the guests coming on the festival of Diwali with tasty peanuts.
5. Spicy Methi Papdi
Ingredients: Gram flour 150 grams, Maida 150 grams, Kasuri methi 1 tablespoon, Carom seeds 1 teaspoon, Sweet soda 1/4 teaspoon, Green chili 4, Ginger 1 small lump, Salt as per taste, Jeeravan 1 teaspoon, sufficient quantity for frying. Oil.
Method: Make paste of ginger and green chilli. Add half-and-half soda, Kasuri fenugreek, salt, carom seeds and 1 tablespoon of oil to gram flour and flour and knead them separately like puri. Take two small balls from both the doughs.
Place the gram flour ball on the flour ball and roll both of them together like a puri. Cut into one inch pieces. Flatten each piece by pressing it with your hands. Now fry them in hot oil on low flame till they turn golden. Take out the jeerawan on butter paper and serve to the guests.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.