Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Bhai Dooj Images, Happy Bhai Dooj Images, Bhai Dooj Images Download, Happy Bhai Dooj Images Download, Bhai Dooj Kab Hai.
Best 20+ Bhai Dooj Images
Bhai Dooj Kab Hai
In today’s article we will tell you that this time in the year 2023, when is Bhai Dooj Kab Hai? Apart from this, we will also give you information about how this festival started and when is the auspicious time to do Tilak on Bhai Dooj 2023. If you are also looking for information about Bhai Dooj, then read our entire post today because in this we are going to give information about Tilak as well as all other things related to it.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you complete information about Bhai Dooj 2023 Date and Time. We will also tell you why this Bhai Dooj festival is celebrated. And when was it started? If you want to get all this information then read this article till the end. In this you will get all the information related to Bhai Dooj 2023.
When Is The Date And Auspicious Time Of Bhai Dooj?
For information, let us tell you that Shukla Dwitiya of Kartik month will start on 14 November 2023. It will start at 2:36 PM on 14th November and will end at 1:47 PM on 15th November 2023. According to the date of its origin, the festival of Bhai Dooj 2023 will be celebrated on Wednesday, 15 November.
However, on this day, except Rahukaal, sisters can apply Tilak to their brothers at any time. But the most auspicious time is from 6:44 AM to 9:24 AM. On the day of Bhai Dooj, the time of Rahukaal will be from 12:03 PM To 1:24 PM, so do not do Tilak during this time.
Bhai Dooj Kab Hai
These days, there is a lot of celebration of Diwali all around and this festival ends with the arrival of Bhai Dooj 2023. We all know that Bhai Dooj is a festival that strengthens brother-sister relationships. On this festival, symbolizing the love between brother and sister, sisters apply tilak on their brother’s forehead and also pray for his brother’s long life. In return, brothers give any beautiful gift to their sister.
This Bhai Dooj 2023 festival is celebrated on the second day of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. But this time the date of Bhai Dooj has created a lot of confusion among the people. Let us clear your confusion so that you can celebrate the festival of Bhai Dooj happily.
How Did Bhai Dooj Start?
Talking about the beginning of this festival of brothers and sisters, it was started by Yamuna ji. Both Yamuna and Yamraj are children of Lord Surya. Both the sisters and brothers loved each other very much, especially Yamraj loved his sister very much. Once upon a time, Yamraj was missing his sister Yamuna very much because it had been a long time since he had seen her.
So he suddenly went to his sister’s house and when Yamuna saw her brother, she also became very happy. Then he prepared many dishes for his brother. Apart from this, he also fed sweets to Yamraj and gave him coconuts as a gift. Yamraj was very happy to see so much love from his sister and said that she can ask him anything.
Hearing the request for boon, Yamuna told Yamraj that by your mercy I have everything, I just want you to visit my house once every year.
After listening to his sister, Yamraj said amen and said that not only me but from today onwards every brother will go to his sister’s house. Yamraj also said that on this day sisters will apply Tilak on their brother’s forehead and Yamraj will bless that brother with a long life and all the troubles of his life will also go away. From that very day onwards this festival of brothers and sisters started being celebrated.
Follow These Rules While Doing Tilak On Bhai Dooj 2023
- On the day of Bhai Dooj 2023, brother and sister should first worship Yamraj and Yamuna and only then do Tilak. While performing puja, sisters should pray for the removal of all the troubles of their brother and also pray for his long life.
- While applying Tilak to your brother, keep in mind that his face should be either in the North-West or in the North direction. The sister’s face should either be in the east or north-east direction.
- The sister should observe a fast before applying tilak to her brother. By doing this God also becomes happy and the relationship between brother and sister also becomes stronger. When the sister applies tilak to the brother, then break your fast.
- After Tilak, the sister must feed any sweet to her brother. The sister should feed sweets to her brother with her own hand because it is considered very auspicious.
- A brother should definitely give some gift to his brother according to his status. Sister should not at all disrespect the gift given by her brother.
- On this day, brother and sister should not quarrel among themselves and if there is already any quarrel between them then they should resolve it on this day.
- On this day, when a brother goes to his sister’s house for Tilak, the sister should cook good dishes for her brother and treat him with great respect. If due to some reason the brother cannot come to his sister’s house, then the sister should send all the tilak material and dried coconut to her brother.
- At the time of Tilak, neither brother nor sister should wear black clothes because wearing black clothes while doing auspicious work is prohibited.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.