Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Karva Chauth Mehndi Design, Mehndi Design Karva Chauth, Karva Chauth Mehandi Design.
Best 35+ Karva Chauth Mehndi Design
If Henna Doesn’t Even Stick To Your Hands? So This Karva Chauth, Follow These Easy Tips
The festival of Karva Chauth is special for every married woman. Women dress up on this day. They enhance the beauty of their hands with henna. Henna is also a sign of marriage. The more it is created, the more auspicious it is considered. But if due to some reason the color of henna on your hands is not getting darker then some of your tips should be followed. With this, your look will match your makeup and the henna will also become very thick. Let us know the easy tips to make the henna of hands dark this Karva Chauth.
1. Sugar-lemon will be useful
If the mehndi on your hands has dried and started falling. If it is not thickening then you should use sugar-lemon juice. For this, mix sugar and lemon juice and apply henna on hands and feet with cotton. With this, the mehendi will stick to the hands and feet and it will become very thick.
2. Use of mustard oil
Many times women wash their henna with water only, due to this the henna does not become dark. If you want to brighten the color of henna then remove it with mustard oil. Remove henna by applying mustard oil on hands and feet. If there is no mustard oil in the house then eucalyptus oil can also be used.
3. Thicker color of henna from cloves
If you want to deepen the color of henna on your hands, then cloves can be very useful. Take three to four cloves and heat them on the pan and when steam starts coming out, apply the same steam to henna. This may thicken the henna.
4. Avoid getting water on henna
Whenever you apply henna on hands or feet, keep it away from water. Try to stay away from water for at least 5 or 6 hours. Because water does not allow the color of your mehendi to darken and it remains dull.
5. Get rid of henna in this way
When it has been a long time since henna was applied, women clean their hands with water, this is not right. This makes your hard work useless. Whenever you have to remove henna, either rub both hands together or remove it little by little with a knife. Never scratch henna from the sharp side.
The fast of Karva Chauth is observed every year on the Chaturthi of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month. Married women celebrate this festival. Due to the virtue of this fast, married women attain happiness and good fortune. Also, her husband has a long life. On this occasion, married women do sixteen adornments.
Also apply mehendi on hands. According to the Hindu calendar, this year the fast of Karva Chauth will be observed on 1 November. The auspicious time of puja on the day of Karva Chauth is from 05:44 pm to 07:02 pm. The time of moonrise is at 08:26 minutes in the evening. Keeping a few things in mind while applying mehendi on Karva Chauth brings happiness and prosperity in life.
Keep These Things in Mind
- If you are going to apply mehendi on the day of Karva Chauth, then your face should be towards north or east. Doing this brings happiness, prosperity and prosperity in the house. On the day of Karva Chauth, a married woman should not apply mehendi facing south.
- Special care should be taken of cleanliness while applying mehndi on Karva Chauth. To apply henna, choose a place where there is cleanliness. Also, there should be adequate amount of light.
- Green color is a symbol of nature. Therefore, wearing green colored clothes on the day of Karva Chauth brings happiness and prosperity. Therefore, do not apply black colored mehendi even by mistake on Karva Chauth.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.