Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Raksha Bandhan Mehndi Design, Raksha Bandhan Mehndi Design Images, Mehndi Design For Raksha Bandhan, Mehndi Design Images For Raksha Bandhan.
Best 25+ Raksha Bandhan Mehndi Design
The Color Of Mehndi Will Increase On Hands, When You Adopt This Trick
Whatever the festival may be, it is incomplete without mehndi. By applying mehndi, the beauty of the hands increases manifold. However, today mehndi has started coming in many styles. Some apply it in the form of a tattoo, while others wear it all over their hands. Despite this, the same question comes in the mind that how to darken the color of henna? The darker the color of mehndi, the more its beauty increases.
Henna Color Recognition
Women like to apply henna on every special occasion. However, some women complain that the color of their henna does not thicken. Now the thick color of mehndi is also important for women, because it is believed that thick mehndi is the proof of the love of the beloved. Women’s makeup is incomplete without Mehndi. Everyone wants that the mehndi should be very thick. You do not need to think much for this. Know some great tips, with the help of which you can thicken the color of mehndi.
Follow These Easy Tips To Thicken The Color Of Mehndi
Eucalyptus Oil – First of all clean your hands thoroughly, now apply Eucalyptus oil. After this make the design of mehndi. You will easily find it in the markets.
Sugar Solution And Lemon – Mehndi becomes thick with sugar solution. Mixing lemon in it makes mehndi sparkle. With the help of cotton, apply the lemon-sugar solution on the henna and leave it till it dries. When the henna is completely removed, apply this mixture again on the hand.
Vicks Or Iodex – The color of henna can also be darkened with the help of Vicks or Iodex, because the balm is hot, due to which the henna gets heat and its color becomes thick. Apply henna for this, leave it overnight and rub it off with light hands the next morning. After this, apply Vicks on it to deepen the color. The heat of Vicks will deepen the color of the henna.
Don’t Be In A Hurry To Remove Henna – after applying henna let it stay for a few hours. Don’t remove it, let the mehndi come out on its own. Leave the henna on the hand for 5 hours.
Mustard Oil Or Peppermint Oil – Before designing on hand, sit with yourself in a bowl with mustard oil, bottle of peppermint oil and cotton (cotton). After applying henna, apply peppermint oil on your hands.
Lime – Rubbing lime on the palms of henna without applying water after drying of henna also deepens the color of henna.
Clove Smoke – If you want, you can also take clove smoke on henna hands. This method is widely adopted in marriages. Take 3-4 cloves and heat them on a pan. When smoke starts rising in it, take your palms close to it. Be careful while doing this so that your hand does not burn. Soak the hands for some time and remove them. This is the best way to thicken the color of mehndi.
Pickle Oil – The color of henna can also be thickened by using pickle oil. For this, after the henna dries, apply pickle oil on it. Within no time the color of the mehndi will turn dark.
Do Not Use Water – Keep in mind that never use water to wash henna. Get rid of it by rubbing it with light hands.
What Are The Things To Be Kept In Mind Before Applying Mehndi?
- Choose the design of mehndi in advance, so that time is not wasted.
- Before applying henna, wash hands and feet thoroughly with soap, so that no dirt or oil remains in the hands, so that henna can reach deep and give color.
- Do not apply any cream or oil after washing hands.
- Before starting Mehndi, keep all the things related to Mehndi like old cloth, scissors etc.
- While applying henna, sit in a place with more light, so that the one who is applying henna can be comfortable.
- After applying henna, waxing, pedicure, manicure should not be done. This removes the upper layer of mehndi, and the mehndi starts appearing washed away. You should do this before getting henna applied, then get henna applied, it will make your hands and feet look more beautiful.
- Before starting mehndi, you should also come through the washroom, so that there is no need to go in between and if there is any other important work then do it.
- If you want to apply henna by preparing it at home, then start its preparation well in advance. Because it takes time.
- Nowadays, many varieties of henna cones are available in the market, but keep in mind that henna should not be old.
- Market mehndi does not suit many people, you have to take special care of it so that it does not make you allergic.
- Use mehndi cones of the same company, if you use mehndi cones of different companies, then its color may vary.
Types Of Mehndi
1. Indian Mehndi Design
2. Arabic Mehndi Design
3. Indo-Arabic Mehndi Design
4. Pakistan Mehndi Design
5. Western Mehndi Design
6. Indo Western Mehndi Design
7. Moroccan Mehndi Design
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.