Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – A To Z Alphabet Independence Day DP, A To Z Alphabet Happy Independence Day DP, A To Z Alphabet Words Independence Day DP, A To Z Alphabet Words Happy Independence Day DP.
A To Z Alphabet Independence Day DP
Happy Independence Day
Independence Day is celebrated every year on 15 August. On this day in 1947, the British rule came to an end and independent India was established. We Indians were ruled by the British for 200 years including 100 years of East India Company and 100 years of British Crown, but this was the day when our forefathers breathed in the open air of freedom.
15 August Independence Day Best wishes to all of you on Independence Day Shayari When “the result of love and revolution is the same, then it is better to become Bhagat Singh than to become Ranjha. Shayari 2 Don’t live in the name of religion, don’t live in the name of religion, Humanity is the religion of the country, just live in the name of the country, the one who will be devoted to the country, every young man will be immortal, as long as this world is here, its pride Will tell.
There will never be an evening of freedom, we will not let the sacrifice of the martyrs be defamed, even a drop of blood is left in the colors, till then we will not let the land of Mother India be auctioned. Turn away every storm that hits India, even if your chest is strained, keep the tricolor flying high. Happy Independence Day Earth is golden amber blue Every season is colorful This is my country.
Interesting Facts About Independence Day 15 August
- On 15 August 1947, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was sworn in as the first Prime Minister of India.
- Even after Indian independence, Goa was a Portuguese colony, which was liberated by the Indian Army in 1961 and merged with India.
- At the beginning of the 17th century, English traders came to India to do business and they established the East India Company in India, which later increased its military strength and started establishing its foothold in India by winning the Battle of Plassey in 1757.
- The British East India Company gradually established its authority over the whole of India or subjugated all the kings.
- Although there were many struggles for Indian independence, but the biggest first struggle took place in 1857 under the chairmanship of heroes like Rani Laxmibai, Tatya Tope, Mangal Pandey. But even though he was unsuccessful, he shook the foundation of the British rule, after which the East India Company’s rule ended in India and the British Crown started ruling India directly.
- But the Indians did not like the British rule at all and they wanted Swaraj, for which they continued the struggle in both peace and war, and later India got independence as a result, but on August 14, 1947, Pakistan was divided into two parts. was done and India became independent on 15 August 1947.
Freedom is going to be important for any person and Indian Independence Day is equally important for us.
- On the occasion of Independence Day, we all Indians understand the importance of freedom and remember all those bravehearts who lost their lives for us.
- A sense of patriotism is awakened in all individuals and a sense of respect for their national martyrs and icons is awakened.
Independent Day Speech
First of all, speak two sentences in honor of your Guru ji or elders present on the stage.
Said about Independence Day “Today we are going to be 76 years of independence, we got independence on 15 August 1947, on which today I am going to give you a speech.
Then start your speech “We are all Indian citizens and we are proud to be Indian. Our country which was called the golden bird, had many foreign invasions but we always conquered them, similarly the British did not directly attack us and He came to our country as a businessman and gradually established his rule in the whole country but our brave soldiers never let him breathe peacefully and always fought for the freedom of our country from tribal forests to developed cities. Everyone made their own contribution to freedom.
In which the main names that you all would know are Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi, Tatya Tope, Veer Kunwar Singh, Mangal Pandey and many other names who lost their lives for freedom, whose names we do not even know but we have them all in our heart. We should cherish it and we should definitely keep a memory of him.
The Indian National Congress also contributed in the freedom struggle, in which both hot parties and soft parties played an important role. Lost his life and had to live outside the country along with his family, had to fight with his own people to remove the rule of others in his own country. Today we all are celebrating our independence remembering those heroes and will always remember them thanks.
Independence Day Essay
Introduction :- India is going to celebrate its Independence Day on 15th August. In the joy of completing Some years of independence, Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has decided to celebrate the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence.
History: – At the beginning of the 17th century, the British came to India and they gradually established their authority over the whole of India and when the Indian society thought of overthrowing them in the revolution of 1857, they replaced the rule of the East India Company with the rule of the British Crown. implemented. But Indians could not tolerate foreign rule at all and they wanted to root it out and on 15 August 1947 India became independent after almost 200 years of slavery.
Remember Your Ideals:- All the brave soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for us for freedom, we should remember those ideals and never forget their sacrifice.
How To celebrate :- Independence Day is made by distributing sweets all over India by distributing glue in schools and colleges, the tricolor flag is hoisted at all public and private places and after hoisting the flag on the ramparts of the Red Fort, the Indian Prime Minister gives a speech and then The President addresses.
We Indians are celebrating our Independence Day this year and the Indian Narendra Modi government wants to make this occasion special, so we are going to celebrate the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence this year, there are many special occasions in which we should participate.
We have to make a video singing our national anthem by going to national anthem.in website and upload it after which many videos will be selected which will be shown on railway and airport.
This year, the government has made changes in the Indian tricolor code and launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan. After which tricolor will be hoisted in about 20 crore Indian homes and it will be a big achievement.
Question – When and why is Independence Day celebrated in India?
Answer – Independence Day in India is celebrated every year on 15th August because on this day 15th August 1947. Our country was freed from British slavery. But the British had divided our country into two parts, one India and one Pakistan, later Pakistan also got divided into two parts, one Bangladesh and the other Pakistan.
Question – How is Independence Day celebrated in India?
Answer – Independence Day is one of the national festivals of India, on this day everyone has a holiday but the tricolor is hoisted at the offices of all government institutions. The Prime Minister hoists the tricolor on the ramparts of the Red Fort and gives a speech to the nation. Indian army shows its bravery.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.