Hello friends, welcome to your website Mixing Images. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Shree Ram DP, Jai Shree Ram DP, Shri Ram DP For Whatsapp, Ram DP, Ram DP Photo, Hanuman Images, Ram DP For Whatsapp.
Shree Ram DP ( A To Z Alphabets )
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
Who does not know the name of Shri Ram, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Maharishi Valmiki, the author of the epic Ramayana, has written in his book that Lord Shri Ram has all the qualities called the soul of Vedic Sanatan Dharma. Lord Ram is also called the best man among men i.e. ‘Maryada Purushottam’. Let us know about some interesting facts related to Lord Ram…
Biography Of Lord Shri Ram
Lord Shri Ram, born in Tretayuga, was the eldest son of King Dasharatha of Ayodhya. Lakshman, Bharat, Shatrughan were brothers of Ram. Lord Rama’s mother was Kaushalya and Shesha was the son of Sumitra and Kaikeyi. Lord Rama was married to Sita, daughter of King Janak of Mithila.
Lakshman’s wife was Urmila, Shatrughan’s wife was Shrutkirti and Bharat’s wife was Mandavi. After marriage, Lord Ram was sent to exile for 14 years by King Dashrath at the behest of Queen Kaikeyi because as per a promise that Kaikeyi could ask anything from King Dashrath, Queen Kaikeyi, on the instigation of her maid Mandodari, gave Bharat the kingdom of Ayodhya. Expressed his desire to make him king and send Ram to exile and following his father’s orders, Lord Ram went towards the forest with Sita and Lakshman.
Importance Of Lord Shri Ram
Among Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh, Lord Vishnu has taken many incarnations for the welfare of the world. A total of 10 incarnations were taken by Lord Vishnu, out of which Lord Rama is considered to be the seventh incarnation and this incarnation is considered to be the most revered among all the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
Many stories have been written by Maharishi Valmiki about Lord Shri Ram. Apart from Valmiki, the famous great poet Tulsidas has also explained the importance of Shri Ram to the people. Lord Ram has done many such great works which have given a glorious history to Hindu religion.
Lord Vishnu took birth on earth as Ram to destroy the demons. Due to devotion to his parents, Lord Shri Ram spent 14 years in exile on the orders of his father King Dasharatha. The examples of morality, bravery and dutifulness presented by Lord Ram later became guides for human life.
Ram Was A Skilled And People-Beneficial King
Lord Ram wanted to keep his people happy in every way. His belief was that the king under whose rule the people remain unhappy is the one suffering from hell. Great poet Tulsidas ji has discussed Ramrajya in detail in Ramcharitmanas. It is believed that Lord Rama ruled Ayodhya for eleven thousand years.
Lord Of Tribals Shri Ram
During his exile, Lord Shri Ram worked to organize all the tribals and Dalits of the country and taught them how to live life. He had saved all the saints and their ashrams of the country from the terror of demons and demons. During his 14 years of exile, Lord Rama worked to unite all the castes and sects of India.
Even while staying in Chitrakoot, he took initiation into the teachings of religion and karma. Lord Ram traveled across India and spread the message of truth, love, dignity and service among the Indian tribals, tribes, hill and sea people and this was the reason that when Ram fought with Ravana, all types of non-Aryan castes followed Ram. stood by.
Return Of Lord Ram
Lord Shri Ram says that the earth is such a world where whoever comes has to return one day. Similarly, Shri Ram also left his human form and assumed the form of his real form Vishnu and went towards Vaikuntha Dham.
10 Heard And Unheard Stories About Lord Ram
- 1. Lord Ram was 27 years old at the time of exile.
- 2. Luv and Kush were twin sons of Ram and Sita.
- 3. During the Ram-Ravana war, Lord Indra had sent a divine chariot for Lord Shri Ram.
- 4. Lord Shri Ram ruled the earth for more than 10 thousand years.
- 5. Lord Ram was born in Chaitra Navami which is celebrated as Ram Navami in India.
- 6. After killing Ravana, Lord Rama made Ravana’s younger brother Vibhishana the king of Lanka.
- 7. Gautam Rishi had cursed his wife Ahilya to turn into a stone and only Lord Rama freed her from this curse.
- 8. A king named Aranya had cursed Ravana that the young man born from his lineage would become the cause of his death and Lord Rama was born in his lineage.
- 9. Lord Rama observed a fast on Ekadashi to cross the ocean lying on the way to free Mother Sita from Ravana’s captivity.
- 10. The festival of Diwali has been celebrated since the people of Ayodhya lit lamps to celebrate the return of Lord Ram to Ayodhya after his return from exile.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.